Lordswood 12 Days of Xmas Dec 18
Lordwood logos

Lordswood Leisure Centre, North Dane Way, Chatham, Kent, ME5 8YE

(01634) 682862

Merry Christmas!

Start Your New Year's Resolution Programme Early...

12 Days of Fitness Pass JUST £12!

The Passes include Unlimited Use of: 

  •  Fully Furnished Gym
  •  Aerobics Studio
  •  Spa
  •  Steam Room and Sauna

and more for 12 consecutive days! 

You can start your 12 consecutive days anytime up to Wednesday 2nd January 2019


Merry Christmas from everyone at Acorns Gym!

 To Purchase a SPECIAL 12 Day Pass you MUST RESERVE one by CLICKING BELOW

Once reserved we will contact you to invite you to come to the Club to pick up your pass THIS OFFER CAN NOT BE BOUGHT AT THE CLUB WITHOUT A RESERVATION


Why choose Acorns Gym?

70% of people who start a fitness programme quit. At Acorns Gym, we are dedicated to making you a part of the other 30%

We offer an amazing range of facilities...

Lordswood Gym

Fully Furnished Gym

Lordswood Fitness Classes

Group Exercise Classes

Acorns PT Kelli

Expert Personal Training

Nutrition & Dietary Support

Lordswood Health Suite

Relaxing Sauna & Steam Room 

Money Back Guarantee

Find out more about our club by visiting our website below:

What Our Members Think

"I have been a member of Acorns gym for 6 years now, and it is down to the friendly atmosphere and the help of the gym Instructors that have kept me going. You can get regular programme updates and PT is available if you need that bit extra. It’s nice to relax in the sauna and steam room after a hard work out. Also available to help with any injuries is the Sports Injury Clinic which is a god send for me. They also offer nutrition help as well so if you're serious about getting fit and healthy join Acorns Gym". - Nicky

"I was a member for a few years but due to a house move it wasn’t really practical for everyday use so it suits me that I can pay just for classes and still attend my favourite HIIT class. James is a great instructor and HIIT certainly does the job!". - Myra Collinson

"As a busy family it’s often hard to find the time to do those things you really want. To spend time together, keep fit, stay healthy, gain some muscle, stay trim, gain some “me” time and switch off from the mobile. On top of all this to have the help, advice and guidance of some quality and passionate staff who are able, willing and ready to personalise a plan to suit whatever your goal may be or your time will allow.  

For our family, Acorns was the single best option that was capable of meeting all of these needs all of the time. More than three years on and it’s still meeting these needs and is an important part of our family life, whether we work out together or individually. A habit we’re glad to have.".  

- Jayne, Dominic, Dan, Dec and Jack Simmons

"I started training at Acorns because my wife said I had to! I stayed because I found a really friendly and helpful bunch of Instructors, who try to find ways of motivating and challenging you. The clientele are also friendly and not at all intimidating. There is a wide variety of equipment to use and the membership is better value than at other gyms. It’s easy to get to and parking isn’t a problem. It’s also a nice, clean environment in which to work out.". - Jim Newton

You can start your 12 consecutive days anytime up to 

Wednesday 2nd January 2019


Don't forget to claim your spot before the promotion is over!

Share this promotion with your friends 

If you think this might be suitable for your family, friends and colleagues you can share the promotion by hitting the buttons below.

Lordswood Leisure Centre. Powered by Momentum Business Development © 2018